GFSC is looking for a Community Manager, on a project basis (to increase traffic of views, users, and shared content), from any location, with a time commitment of approximately 4 hours per week. Compensation in dollars.
– Interest in and knowledge of the social sector – supporting communities in psychosocial issues.
– Good command of social networks and websites with WordPress.
– Fluency in Spanish and English. Excellent command of writing, grammar and spelling in both languages.
– Ability to create content, under the guidance of the management team.
– Graphic design skills.
– Willingness to work in a team.
Contact: Timothy Karpoff (USA): email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org